- Water-lubricated and gear-drive design for
durable, reliable rotation.
- Full- and part-circle models.
- Part-circle models adjustable from 30░ to
- Easy push-down arc adjustment
(part-circle model) requires no tools.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require
replacement when changing nozzles.
- Vandal collar prevents accidental arc
- 4" (10 cm) pop-up height measures a
true 4" from center of nozzle.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function wiper
seal protects internals from debris to assure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring
assures positive pop-down.
- Radius reduction screw allows up to 25%
radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- T-TREE: Flexibility of interchangeable
nozzles for T-TREE turret moulded onto a Rain Bird nozzle tree: Six standard and six low
angle Rain Curtain technology nozzles provide 21 to 40 feet (6,4 to 12,2 m) distance of
- Precipitation rate: 0.20 to 1.81 inches
per hour (5 to 46 mm/h)
- Radius: 21 to 40 feet (6,4 to 12 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 16
feet (4,9 m)
- Pressure: T-RC-TREE turrets: 25 to 65 psi (1,7 to
- Flow Rate: 0.49 to 9.1 GPM (0,11 to 2,07 m3/h;
0,03 to 0,57 l/s)
- Overall height: 7"
- Pop-up height: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 3/4" (4,4
Note: Overall body height is measured popped down