- ESP: Extra-Simple Programming with
self-prompting alphanumeric LCD display makes this controller easy to program, read and
- Two independent programs (A and B), with
three start times each, allow mixed irrigation applications in a single controller.
- System water budgeting from 10 to 200% in
10% increments makes seasonal adjustments quick and easy.
- Surge protection, backed by a 3-year
lightning warranty, makes the controller reliable and robust under extreme field
- Station timing in 1-minute increments for
precise watering requirements.
- Programmable 7-day watering schedule to
meet varying irrigation requirements.
- Fixed 2-, 3-, and 5-day cycles for
watering at regular intervals.
- Swing-open face panel for easy access to
fuse and terminal strip.
- Manual start/advance capability for
semi-automatic operation and system testing.
- Master valve/remote pump start circuit for
optimal irrigation control.
- Battery recharging circuit maintains fully
charged Ni-MH backup battery (included) to retain program memory during a power outage.
- Easy-to-understand AM/PM clock for quick
weather-resistant outdoor cabinet
with internal transformer will hold up in tough environments.
- Sleek, modular design for clean-looking,
- UL Listed; CSA, CE approved.
- Station timing: 0-99 minutes (in 1-minute
increments); 0-198 minutes with water budgeting
- Automatic starts: 3 per program (6 per day
when using dual program capability)
- Programming schedule: 2-, 3-, or 5-day
fixed cycle or 7-day variable cycle
- Timing accuracy: ▒ 0.01 %
- Input required: 117 VAC ▒ 10 %, 60 Hz or
220V ▒ 10%, 50 Hz
- Output: 24-26.5 VAC, 1.5A
- Overload fuse: 1.5A (spare fuse provided
in access cover)
- Surge protection: Primary input side has
built-in MOV (metal oxide varistor) to protect micro circuitry; output side has one
built-in MOV for each valve station
- Battery backup: 9V Ni-MH rechargeable
battery maintains program up to 7 days and keeps time within 2% accuracy range in case of
power outage (battery included with controller)
- Station capacity: Up to two 24 VAC, 7VA
solenoid valves per station, plus a master valve
7 1/2" (19,1
- Height: 8 5/8" (22
- Depth: 4 1/2" (11,4