- ESP: Extra-Simple Programming
- Two independent programs (A and B), with
three start times each, allow mixed irrigation applications in a single controller.
- "Flip Strip" terminal strips
permits valve wire hook-up without screws.
- Wiring skirt for clean looking,
- System water budgeting from 10 to 200% in
10% increments makes seasonal adjustments quick and easy.
- Station timing in 1-minute increments for
precise watering requirements.
- Programmable day-of-week watering
- Independent dual programming.
- Easy-to-understand AM/PM clock for quick
- Self-prompting alphanumeric liquid crystal
- 1A external plug-in style transformer
- Slim, indoor cabinet.
- Manual start/advance capability for
semi-automatic operation and system testing.
- Mounting screws provided for convenient
- Large, high contrast LCD
- Remote ready connector (station sequencing
operation) compatible with Rain Bird's RM-1R remote receiver.
- UL, CSA listed
- Station timing: 0-99 minutes (in 1-minute
0-198 minutes with water budgeting
- Automatic starts: 3 per program (6 per day
when using dual program capability)
- Programming schedule: 2-, 3-, or 5-day
fixed cycle or 7-day variable cycle
- Water budgeting: 10-200% in 10% increments
- Input required: 117VAC @ 1A, 60Hz
- Output: 24VAC, 1A
- Overload fuse: 1A (spare fuse provided in
- Surge protection: Primary input side has
built-in MOV (metal oxide varistor) to protect micro circuitry; output side has one
built-in MOV for each valve station
- Battery backup: A 3V lithium coin cell
battery maintains program memory up to several months and keeps timing accuracy during a
power outage (battery included with controller)
- Multi-valve station capacity: Up to two
24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus a master valve.
- Width: 7" (17,8 cm)
- Height: 8 1/4" (21,0
- Depth: 2 1/4" (5,7