- Three programs (A. B and C), each
completely independent, allow mixed irrigation applications.
- 365-day calendar for ODD or EVEN day
watering or ODD-with-31st-of-the-month-off selection per program (adjusts for leap year)
- Repeating day cycle, allows irrigation in
1, 2, 3, 4-days, etc. up through 7 (in the 7-day weekly cycle, any day can be set ON or
OFF as a watering day).
- Day cycles are selectable per program.
- Diagnostic circuit breaker identifies a
station with valve or wire fault and continues to water operable stations, without a fuse.
- Test Program (1-10 min. all stations) for
system operational testing.
- Water Budget, selectable for each program,
for seasonable adjustments.
- Electrical surge protection (input and
output) for reliability.
- Rain sensor or moisture sensor hookups
with override switch.
- Easy-to-install cabinet includes a
mounting bracket and (for outdoor models) an electrical junction box.
- 24 hours of memory and time protection, in
case of power outage (no battery required).
- Operating modes: Fully automatic, manual
single station, manual multiple station or group, manual program start, all-stations-test
mode and controller OFF.
- Selectable a.m./p.m. or 24-hour-format
time display mode.
- Default program in case a power outage
outlasts the memory protection. (The default program automatically clears itself when the
controller is reprogrammed.)
- Manual "clear" function allows
manual erase of all programs.
- Start time stacking prevents overlap of
programs in operation.
- Any station can be assigned to any or all
- UL, CUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved
- Programming schedule options: ODD day/date
watering (per program), EVEN day/date watering (per program), 1 though 7-day repeating
cycle (per program), 7-day weekly cycle with any day ON or OFF setting, and ODD less 31st
day of the month watering.
- Station Timing: 0 to 4 hours in 1-minute
- Automatic starts per day: 18 start times
(6 per program per day)
- Water Budgeting: 0%-200% in 10% increments
selectable by program (0% = individual program OFF)
- Input required: 117 VAC ▒ 10 %, 60 Hz
- Output: 24VAC @ 0.65A
- Valve capacity: One 24VAC solenoid valve
per station plus a master valve
- Two SENSOR terminals provide for
attachment of a rain or an underground moisture sensor system. A sensor OVERRIDE switch
allows sensor bypass for controller operation regardless of sensor status.
7 1/16" (17,9
- Height: 9 9/16"
- Depth: 4 1/8" (10,5