- Globe and angle configuration for
flexibility in design and installation.
- Rugged PVC construction to withstand
150 psi (10,4 Bars) pressure and 2 to 150 GPM
flows (0,50 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s).
- Double-filtered pilot flow to resist
debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and
subsequent system damage.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve
without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator to be adjusted
without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured
plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts
water flows as needed.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with
Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Flow range: : 2 to 150 GPM
- Pressure range: 15-150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 VAC
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 VAC-9.9 VA
- Inrush current: .41 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 VAC-5.5 VA
- Holding current: .23 amp
- Width: 3 1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Height: 10 1/2"
- Width: 5"
- Length: 9 1/4"