- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior
performance in dirty water.
- Durable plastic case for long life.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation
and increased distance of throw.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20░ to
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin allows up to
25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated
wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring
assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- FP trip for full or part-circle
- Side or bottom inlet for design
- Precipitation Rate: 0.33 to 0.49 inches
per hour (8 to 12 mm/h)
- Radius: 33 to 41 feet (10,1 to 12,5 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 26 ft
- Pressure: 25 to 50 psi (1,7 to 3,5 Bars)
- Flow: 1.9 to 3.6 GPM (0,43 to 0,82 m3/h;
0,12 to 0,23 l/s)
- 1/2" FPT inlets
- Nozzles: All included
- Side inlet installation is not recommended
in freezing climates
- Overall height: 9" (22,2 cm)
- Pop-up height: 3" (7,6 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 1╝"
- Note: Overall body height is measured