PVC Tank - For Use Under Constant Pressure
- Durable Construction- UV
Protected- No maintenance required.
- Saves Time- Refill every 4 to 8
- E-Z Adjustment- Feed rates from
15000:1 (15000 gallons of water to distribute 1 gallon of fertilizer) to
400:1. Fertilize in minutes on the fast setting or for months on the
slow setting (every time you water)
- High Capacity- No fertilizer
dilution required-the unit does the mixing automatically. Just mix and
pour the concentrate in the tank.
- Broad Flow Range- From 5 PSI, 2.5
gallons per hour minimum, no maximum flow rate, maximum tank pressure is
- Accurate Feeding- Adjusts
automatically to changes in flow and pressure. Feeds at consistent rates
- Uses Any Dry Water Soluble, Liquid or
- No Reduction- In water flow or
- Better Results-
Deep root feeding in bite size amounts, every time you water, creates
better nutrient absorption.
- Helps Keep Drip
Emitters Clean- By dissolving calcium deposits.
- E-Z Installation- Color-coded
connectors for easy installation and refilling. Installs in minutes.
- E-Z to Use- Clear tubing on cap
shows how much fertilizer is being distributed. Set your feed ratio and
the rest is automatic.
- Large Tank Opening- For easy
- Saves Money- Better nutrient
absorption means less fertilizer is needed to achieve the best results.
- Applies all Landscape Products-
Use to apply all organic or chemical plant and lawn care products in one
- Pressure Relief Safety Valve- For
safe operation and durability.
Not included, keeps the unit out of reach of children or pets.
Protection Required- A
backflow preventer should be installed before the unit, to safeguard
against contamination of drinking water. The backflow preventer will
ensure no water is returned to the house.
- All Units Include- Fittings and
tubing required for 3/4" and 1" drill & thread connection.
- Connections- Are
available on request for PVC pipe.
X 8" X 11"
||12,000 SQ. FT.
||1 1/2 GAL LIQUID or 10LBS. DRY
X 8" X 11"
||3 GAL LIQUID or 15 LBS. DRY
10" X 13"
||5 GAL LIQUID or 25 LBS. DRY
12" X 14"
||10 GAL LIQUID or 50 LBS. DRY